HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
At the Aveda Institute we focus on exceptional customer service experiences, which includes support for students from the first time they inquire about our education programs until long after graduation! During your research process, we understand that means accessible information, answers to your questions, and providing you with a set of clear instructions should you decide to move forward.
Please feel free to Contact us with any additional questions, and when you’re ready to start the application process!
The Aveda Institutes accept students on a case by case basis due to high demand for the program. Enrollment eligibility for a potential student is dependent on assessments made at each step of the admissions process. Here are the steps:
- Speak with Admissions Representative for a pre-assessment & Schedule your Career Planning Session.
- Attend Career Planning Session with Admissions Representative (in person, or phone if out of province/country)
- Submit all application requirements to the Admissions Representative.
- Successful applicants are issued a Welcome Package including two copies of their enrollment contract.
- Return one copy of the signed contract and deposit fee to a hold seat in your desired enrollment.
**Enrollment is complete when ALL required documentation has been completed and returned**
- Complete a Career Planning Session with Admissions Representative (in person or by telephone if out of province/country)
- Application Form
- Admissions Essay (stating why you want to be a hairstylist and why you want to attend the Aveda Institute)
- Letter of Recommendation (from employer, teacher, pastor, etc – not family or friends)
- Pass a Basic Skills Assessment administered online OR Canadian High School Diploma/Transcripts or equivalent
- Deposit (cheque or credit card - deducted from tuition upon enrollment)